Tuesday, July 1, 2008

When Knight Rider Goes Too Far


What a classic show. A talking car that makes a mediocre guy seem like the coolest chap on the planet. Well my readers, I happen to be realted to a real life Knight Rider...


Meet my step-bro "Babo/Burt Jr."



and his car "big black".


Babo has always enjoyed fast cars and a lack of women. That is where I draw the parallels between The Hoff and Babo. I mean, come on Hoff, you couldn't pull in some better tale in Baywatch than this? I mean, her sister was smokin! Sounds just like Babo. He always had the fly ride but couldn't land the hottie.

Well Burt, we hope you and Big Black change that streak of Stephanie Holden's and land a Caroline or two. Keep her clean bro, keep her clean.

Much love brother, the car looks nice!


DB




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kensington Low... Pictures that should not bee seen by all need to stay that way... 1st, i was 16 years old, under the influence of the stickiest of icky, and actually, the picture was taken by a beautiful "dime piece". I am disappointed in your speculation of my, as you call it, Stephaines. In the future, please maintain a respect level for your blog constituants... all 4 of us. Im not a pricing manager or anything, but losing 1 person in The idea comes "cult following" is 25% of your readership.
Much love brotha

The A Man said...

SLAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!