Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Funday


If I said I love Mondays would anyone believe me? Well it's not true, so don't.

I had a nice weekend hanging out with Slick. I think we burnt through atleast $40.00 in gas on Friday night alone. I caught the biggest bass of my young fishing career and a picture of that beast will be coming today if I go home for lunch. Slick failed to catch anything but a tree limb for the second weekend in a row.

It is f-ing hot here in KCMO. I'm going to the Royals game on Tuesday, I hope it cools down by then.

It's good to be back in the saddle. Look for a post heavy week my friends. I have some make-up to do for the lack of posts last week.

1 comment:

The A Man said...

What a coincidence... I am going to the Astro's game tonight. Don't tell me about hot, we played golf yesterday afternoon and my temp was reading 100 degrees on the way there.