Thursday, May 29, 2008

Royals Tracking Network




OMG, WTF, IHTFR


Acronyms. Great, aren't they? They allow you to express yourself in a quick, convenient manner.

OMG = Oh My God

WTF = What The Fuck

IHTFR = I Hate The Fucking Royals

Kensington High, how do you hate the Royals you ask...You have always been an avid Royals supporter. Well, NO MORE MY FRIENDS. The broken record plays no more in this household. 10-in-a-row is the end!

The Kansas City Royals lost me last night. Leading 8-3 going into the bottom of the ninth, manager Trey Hillman takes Zach Greinke, eight strong innings and highest career pitch count 117, out for reliever/closer Ramon Ramirez to ruin it and give up 5 runs. To prevent the loss of food from my belly, you can read the here. Awful!

This is the end of Kensington High's affinity for the Boys in Blue. I can't take it any more. It is too much. Too much losing. Wednesday night is the straw that broke the camel's back. No more Royals posts. No more sticking up for their mediocrity. I am done. Finished. You can call me a fair-weather-fan. Give it a try yourself - pour your all your heart and soul into a club that takes you nowhere.

I feel you Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Phili. It's no fun. I'm done. DONE. This is the last Royals Tracking Network you will see this year. They ruined it for me.


FYKC = Fuck You Kansas City,



KH

No comments: