Monday, February 16, 2009

I had an Idea

This is my first idea in awhile and I though I should share it with the depleted audience I have left. So here you go.

We had a nice Valentine's Day dinner over at our friends house this weekend. My buddy went and bought 6 nice filets from the local Omaha Steak Store.

This is how I ordered my steak to be cooked:

That is a delicious medium rare.


This is how my steak was prepared:



Thanks for having me over though buddy, I really do appreciate it. I thought you had the "quarter turn" down to a chicken wire science. I guess it is back to the practice field.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An idea is something you come up with that is original and worth reading. It may include things that are "outside the box" or different than anything else you would find on a blog. Not a forum for slamming your friends who have you over and make you dinner. I would consider renaming your blog. Or posting something worth reading for the few (a man, slick, babo, and myself) who still give you the courtsey to see how you waste your time at work almost everyday.

Also next time you decide to purchase some fresh asparagus make sure you cut the ends off.