Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY PARTIES, I'M JUST THE SOBER GUY NOW."



Well, as a Chiefs fan I just don't know if I can get used to seeing Jared Allen in a Vikings uniform. He will be missed dearly by many in Kansas City. I know Scooter liked to take his lady friends to JA's restaraunt and Wine Em', Dine Em', and 69 Em'. Sorry Scoot, you will have to settle for 45 Madison.

I am happy for Jared. He is the highest paid defensive player in the NFL and I feel he deserves it. Hopefully he stays sober and doesn't lose it all. I invite everyone to read a good article on the former KC god.

I'm starting to get back in the groove here. Just bear with me and good things will come. I have a few videos I am going to post after lunch.

KH



3 comments:

ellenclare said...

i think that means you think scooter comes over to our house and shacks a lot...if so, you are correct.

kensington high said...

EC, I knew it!

Anonymous said...

I will not comment on the personal life of Scooter. But yes, he does shack a lot at 45 Madison.