Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness Eve


Alleluia it is here. Along with the better weather comes a bundle of joy in the form of college basketball. How far will your team go? It appears I have an abundance of readers that are Mizzou fans or an abundance of readers that have no faith in the Jayhawks. Even Whitie is doubting the Jayhawks. When Whitie doubts the Hawks, you know it’s a bad sign. I personally have the Hawks going to sweet 16 and the Tigers all the way to the final 4 baby!

I hope everyone has their brackets in. The madness ensues with LSU vs. Butler at 12:20 EST tomorrow. I hope to get the least amount of work done as possible tomorrow. I hear that ncaa.com/mmod will have all the games streaming live and the site includes a “boss” button in case someone tries to peek over your cubicle.

Back to TPS reports for me.

No comments: