Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Favorite Team


The Oklahoma City Thunder (currently 1-10) are officially my new favorite team in the NBA. I have actually never had a favorite NBA team. I tried my best to like the Houston Rockets, but I just can't seem to take a liking towards T-Mac and Yao. Maybe it's because they are always hurt and can't beat the stinkin Jazz.

This is my official start of liking the Thunder. The name kind of sucks but it could grow on me. I think it would be fun to take the five hour drive from KC to OKC to see them play a game this year. I have never been to an NBA game. Anyone want to take the ride?

Here is there schedule, I am down for the January 9th game against the Rockets. What do you think brothers, you want to take the drive up and meet me in OKC for a weekend? We could buy tickets right now.

No comments: