Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Countdown Begins




The countdown to the Second Annual Farm Party has begun. We are only 11 days out and I am getting excited. For those of you unfamiliar with the First Annual Farm Party, I’ll tell you a little about it. It was a gathering of 12 friends and one stepbrother. My grandparents were gracious enough to lend me their land and house for one special evening. We bought one keg and finished it in 6 hours. We built a bonfire that “required” 10 gallons of diesel fuel and burned for three days. We played yard games and cards till the early morning hours. This year’s party is set to be even better. We have double the friends, food and booze all on the docket. If you have not received your invite, please email me, if you have not responded to your invite, please do so.

No comments: